Commencing in 2021, the Kelmscott Agricultural Society have introduced online exhibition entries.
1. Visit ShowDay Online by visiting https://showday.online/show/kelmscott
2. Click LOGIN/REGISTER
3. Enter login details if you have used ShowDay Online previously then click LOGIN. If not, follow the steps on the screen to “Create an account”
4. Click PLACE AN ENTRY
5. Click SELECT INDIVIDUAL ENTRY
6. Select the name of the Exhibitor in the ENTRANT NAME box. If the name doesn’t appear in the box, click ADD NEW to add a new person to the list.
7. Select the Exhibit Type from the EXHIBIT TYPE box.
8. Click SELECT CLASSES
9. Select the Section which the Class is in (I.e. Banana Cake is in the E Cooking section)
10. Read and accept the notes for the class by ticking the I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE ENTRY NOTES at the bottom of the notes pop up.
11. Expand the sub-sections to reveal the class you are wanting to enter the exhibit in.
12. Tick all of the classes within that sub-section that you are entering.
13. Adjust the quantities against the class if you wish to enter more than one exhibit into a class
14. Repeat steps 9 – 13 for the classes that you wish to enter exhibits in
15. Complete the details in the summary of entries
16. Click FINISHED ADDING CLASSES (NOTE: If this button is greyed out, it means that required fields above haven’t been completed)
17. Click FINISHED ADDING EXTRAS
18. Read and accept the I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS box
19. Click PAY NOW